sabato 7 aprile 2012

E inizia l'avventura...:) / The beginning of this adventure :)

Iniziamo qua l'avventura con questo mio blog fresco fresco di ideazione! Intanto mi presento: sono Veronica, ho 21 anni e frequento la Facoltà di Giurisprudenza di Cagliari. L'idea di creare questo blog mi è venuta soprattutto pensando a tutte le volte che, essendo indecisa sui prodotti da acquistare, finivo puntualmente per sbagliare: provare prodotti per voi e recensirli sarà la mia missione!
Non mancheranno inoltre consigli make up e bellezza.

Ogni vostro commento è ben accetto :)

Vi ringrazio e vi saluto!

ENGLISH

I start from here this adventure with my blog that i had already created ! Let me introfuce myself: my name is Veronica, I'm 21 and I'm a student in law at the Facluty of Cagliari (Italy). The idea to create this blog started thinking about all the times that, being not very informed about the products, I fall buying very bad quality things : trying products for you and review them will be my mission!
You will find also advice for make up and beauty


Every comment from you will be very liked :)


Thank you, see you soon !


(p.s. Excuse me if there are some grammatical errors, I don't use translation program, I try to translate by myself from my Knowledge :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per il tuo commento, ogni opinione è preziosa! :)